March 31, 2011

Hop and Squidoo

Hello, and welcome fellow Squido Lensmasters! For those who aren't travelling here by blog hop and don't know what Squidoo is, it's just a place where you can make nifty little web pages about any topic you choose, and maybe earn a little money for yourself or a charity in the process.


This week I have a lens about Generic/Store Brand Products I'd like to highlight and ask for help with.  On it I talk about how to save by buying generic, and have a plexo list where visitors can contribute and vote on their favorite and least favorite store brand products.  I'd love to see more additions to the list!  If you have a store brand product that you've tried and loved, or tried and hated...please stop by and add it!

Also on the site is a link plexo where you can add your favorite money saving link.  Unfortunately, I've gotten a lot of spam on this, and I'm not sure if it adds much to the page.  What do you think...should I keep the links plexo or get rid of it?

Do you have a money saving Squidoo lens?  I still have room on my sidebar widget for another lens:  Would you like to trade?  I could trade link on my sidebar for a link on yours, or somewhere else on a lens you have?  If you're interested, please leave a comment and let me know, or e-mail me at ecarian at yahoo dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment