March 10, 2011

Free St. Patrick's Day Printables

There's a lot of creative bloggers out there who have made some really great free printables for St. Patricks Day.  So many in fact, I found too many for just one post...so I'm going to be sharing these the next three days.

First, some really great Shamrock designs!

Did you know that legend says St. Patrick explained the Holy Trinity using a Shamrock? Just as the three leaves of the Shamrock are separate leaves in one leaf, so the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are separate yet one. 

When you find a 4 leaf clover, the 4th leaf is said to stand for the Grace of God.

 Now, on to the printables!

First, a cute Happy St. Patrick's Desing
by Nifty Thrifty Things.




I think this 4 leaf clover printable by by 
Crafts and Such is absolutely beautiful!




I love the beautiful Shamrock stationery 





I like this simple cheerful clover




And if you'ld like something a little more
intricate, here's my own clover coloring page.

And here's another great printable kids
activity from Chalk in My Pocket.



And here's some cute cupcake toppers
over at Holiday Haven.


I'll be posting more printable round-ups the next few days. Hope you'll come back and see.





No comments:

Post a Comment