Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. Every Friday (well, ok, almost every Friday) I ask a simple question for you to answer--nothing that requires a lengthy response.
Last week I asked what was the first that came to mind of when you thought of St. Patrick's Day. Here's the answers I got, in order of most to least...
- Green (or wearing green) - 5x*
*more than that if you include green clover or green beer, or green Shamrock cookies.
- Corned beef and cabbage - 5x (2x with potatoes 1x with carrots mentioned)
- Shamrocks, clovers, or 4 leaf clovers - 5x (if you count the shamrock cookies)
- Green beer - 3x
- Irish Soda Bread - 2x
- Leprechauns - 2x if you count...
- Leprachaun, the Movie - 1x
- Posts of gold - 1x
- Gold coins - 1x
- Rainbows - 1x
- Guiness - 1x
- Green shamrock cookies - 1x
- What do you know about St. Patrick?
You can answer in the comments. Thanks! And, if you would like to join me for a Linky Party celebrating St. Patrick's Day as a religious holiday, I will be posting up a linky at my other blog, Scribbleprints sometime today.