December 1, 2011

Squidoo - Christmas Shopping

Hello, and welcome fellow Squido Lensmasters! For those who aren't travelling here by blog hop and don't know what Squidoo is, it's just a place where you can make nifty little web pages about any topic you choose, and maybe earn a little money for yourself or a charity in the process.

The holiday season is upon us, so I'd like to share some of my lenses related to gift shopping!



 Here's two shopping lenses I've just added:
  • Shop 2 Fight Slavery
    A lot like my general shopping for charity lens, only just for this cause, with a lot of extra information added.
 And more of my shopping lenses:

If you see anything intriguing, hope you'll click through for a visit.  Thanks!


    1 comment:

    1. You have been busy!! I'm heading now to give every single one of them some lens love.

      ReplyDelete