June 23, 2011

Hop and Squidoo - Updates

Hello, and welcome fellow Squido Lensmasters! For those who aren't travelling here by blog hop and don't know what Squidoo is, it's just a place where you can make nifty little web pages about any topic you choose, and maybe earn a little money for yourself or a charity in the process.

This time I'm keeping it short and...well, sort of self-promotional.  Sorry, but don't worry...I'm working on some helpful tips for next hop that I just don't have time to finish now.

UPDATED LENSES
The following lenses I've updated since I posted here last:

Blog Giveaway Linkies
Selling Your Art Through Print on Demand
Shop For Charity
Nazareth - An Interactive Exploration 


IN THE WORKS
I'm working on a lens on props and set design for Bible Theater, VBS, Sunday School presentations etc.   If you know of any tips that might be helpful, I'd love to hear if you don't mind me using them!

2 comments:

  1. The blog giveaways linkys is linked to the POD lens. I would like to see the giveaways linky one....or have I been there to add my own linky link?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your In-The-Works lens sounds ever so interesting! Headed to your Squidoo lenses in a bit. Glad to see you hopping along with Marsha this week!

    ReplyDelete