June 30, 2011

Hop and Squidoo - My Squidoo Toolbox

Hello, and welcome fellow Squido Lensmasters! For those who aren't travelling here by blog hop and don't know what Squidoo is, it's just a place where you can make nifty little web pages about any topic you choose, and maybe earn a little money for yourself or a charity in the process.

I promised last week that I'd have something useful to share, and I do!  I just finsihed My Squidoo Toolbox,  a lens with the tools I tend to consult the most when making my own squidoo lenses:  html tools, Zazzle tools, places to find graphics and such.  I hope you might find it useful as well!

So, are there any sites/lenses you use frequently when making lenses?  What's in your toolbox?

NOTES: I put my updates on my other blog: Texifornia.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lens to put in to favorites for sure.
    I tend to just use swagbucks and inboxdollars to search for info so that I am earning while building each lens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! I love the lens too!

    ReplyDelete