April 1, 2013

CampusBookRentals and Operation Smile

Are you a student? Looking for a place to find textbooks that's cheaper than your Campus Bookstore? When you rent books at CampusBookRentals.com you not only save 40% to 90% off new bookstore prices, you also help a child smile...because for every book rental they donate a portion of the profits to Operation Smile, an organization that performs cleft lip surgeries on children whose families could not otherwise afford it.  Check out the video below about how Operation Smile changes children's lives.


I was not compensated for this post. I did create post for CampusRentals on another blog which I was paid for, but when I found out about their partnership with Operation Child I wanted to share about that here for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment