The Winner is Post #2: DYLANN
As you know, I'm working on ways to raise funds to help in Haiti. My first idea was selling ads for Haiti, and getting other bloggers to do the same. Now time for part II.
As I've mentioned here before, part of the ad revenue earned when people click the button on The Click Health Site and The Hunger Site go to MercyCorps, an organization that is helping relief efforts in Haiti. It costs you nothing to click, and the money earned when you click helps people who really need it. You can click every day!
OK...now on to the giveaway...
I am giving away three 5x7 cards with my Red Lady or Purple Lady designs to one winner. These are like the ones sold at my CafePress Shop shown below....
...only these aren't printed by CafePress. Shutterlfy has a coupon for 3 5×7 folded Greeting Cards (Coupon Code 3FREECARDS - Ends Feb 2nd), and I'll be using my free cards there to make these and send them to the winner.
HOW TO ENTER
Required Entry: Go to The Click Health Site and The Hunger Site and click on the buttons there to earn money for charity (remember, this is completely free!), then come back and leave a comment with your e-mail address so I can contact you if you win.
Make a separate comment for each extra entry, and make sure to do the required entry above first. Each of the following is worth 1 extra entry.
- While you're at The Click Health Site or The Hunger Site, visit their store (there's a link on the side--all profits go to charity) and comment about one thing that caught your eye.
- There are other sites that have programs where you can click to make a free donation (emphasis on free) to various causes. I have a list of ones I know of here. Click to donate at any other three sites for an extra entry.
- If you have a family friendly blog or a website, pledge to donate the profits from any ad space you wish to donate at this site, then come back and comment with the URL of the site you will provide the ads on. If you know how to put up a link or banner on your side-bar, that's all it takes to be able to sell ads to support a good cause.
- Put up a link to A HREF="http://www.thechildhealthsite.com/">The Child Health Site or The Hunger Site or both on you blog or website, then leave a comment with your URL. They have some nifty banners like the ones below (they have more on their website as well as the code to use). Oh, and if you already have these links up that counts too.
- Link to my Click to Donate Links Page. You can use a text link or link with the following banner (yeah, I know...I need to make a side bar banner...working on it):
- Share a link to this page on Facebook
- Twitter this page
- Blog about this giveaway (and comment with the URL)
- Blog about The Child Health Site or The Hunger Site or my Click To Donate Links Site (and comment with the URL)
- Blog about Ads 4 Charity or the Ads 4 Charity Giveaway (and comment with the URL)
- Blog about Mercy Corps or any other charity working in Haiti (and comment with the URL)
END TIME AND RESTRICTIONS
Giveaway ends Jan 28th. Open to US entrants only because of shipping costs. The winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator at Random.org. If you win you must respond with your address within 24 hours after I contact you or you forfeit your prize. any entries without a valid contact e-mail are ineligible to win.