This is a small giveaway...but a timely one: a shamrock button from my shop Scribbleprints.com, just in time for St. Patrick's day.
You can also print out a black and white coloring page with this design on my free printables page (no entry necessary).
Here's a little St. Patty's day shamrock trivia for you: Saint Patrick is said to have used the three leaves of a clover or shamrock to explain the three parts of the Holy Trinity: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Just as the three separate leaves of the shamrock are part of one leaf, the three persons of the trinity are separate yet one.
This also explains a little bit about how I came to create a shamrock scribbleprint. You see, I don't believe in luck, but I believe in providence...and when I read about how Saint Patrick used the shamrock, it seemed a fitting reminder of the One who directs what can seem like luck or chance to us.
If you would like to see more of my designs visit my plumdrop page for a listing of all the shops I sell through. I'm having a FREE SHIPPING sale through Feb 22 at Scribbleprints.com and you can find more great coupons and sales from my other shops listed here.
To enter the giveaway just leave a comment with a way to contact you (if I can't contact you, you forfeit your prize). Very simple!
You can earn extra entries by doing any of the following (make sure to leave an extra comment for each):
1. Blog about this giveaway and then come back here and share the URL to your blog post in a comment.
2. Twitter about this or share it on Facebook or MySpace, and come back and let me know you did.
3. Add my button to your website or blog (it's on the top left) then comment with the URL.
4. Follow me!. (I plan to do some random giveaways just for my followers in the future, too.)
5. Stumble, Bookmark on Delicious, Share on Facebook or Myspace, or Twitter this giveaway, this blog, or any of my shops listed here (and comment letting me know).
6. Visit one of my shops listed here , then come back and leave a comment here mentioning something you liked (other than the Shamrock button), or give me a specific suggestion on something I can do to improve.
You can enter through Feb 23 - I will pick a winner on Feb 24 through a random number generator. If I do not hear back from the winner within a week of contacting them, they may forfeit their prize.